- 19 Vasileos Georgiou B 19
- Athens 106 75
Saturday 10:00 - 15:00
- Special needs
The Children's Museum of Athens promotes lifelong learning for children and their families through the understanding and enjoyment of the world in which they live.
The Museum's educational programmes and exhibits are studied by experts and contribute to children's development as they encourage their critical thinking, initiative, creativity and autonomy.
Educational Programs and Birthdays
In June, the Children's Museum of Athens holds various educational programs for families with children from 2 to 12 years old.
- There is a full-day program, designed according to the needs and abilities of the children, so that they can have a different experience in the centre of Athens during their summer holidays.
- The programme is addressed to children aged 6 to 12 years old.
- It carries out special programmes for the disabled and
- organises children's parties. Children's celebrations are educational programmes that have been thought through and are held for children and their families on their birthdays, name day or some other pleasant event. The aim of this type of educational programme is for the participants to discover the museum exhibits, play and have a different experience of a 'museum party', which will familiarise them more with the concept and content of the institution (for children from 5 to 12 years old).